Sharktopus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sharktopus application

Go down

my sharktopus application Empty my sharktopus application

Post  zlokava~ Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Name:
Zlokava

Jobs:
WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM THF PLD DRK BST BRD RNG SAM NIN SMN

Why Sharktopus?????? :
From what i gather - you are a linkshell that is active whole day and does runs relatively early compared to the other Linkshells - which makes you my first choice for an End game/Abyssea, since im from East EU... ^^;

What is a manatees favorite food? :
Manatees are herbivores i think - and they eat like over 50 types of various plants every day. Since they have to eat like 10-15% of their weight every day, im not sure they can get picky ^^;;;

have you ever had pumpkin pie in september? :
I have not - but i would like to. We dont have that here :/

feelings on the current state of the war in alaska :
I hate cold places...

if you were 5/6 on stone of balance, and dimmu was 0/6... and you were the greatest blm in the history of the game... would you lot that stone over dimmu? :
Were i the greatest BLM in the history of the game - would i not be 6/6 on stones of balance already?

a train is moving west at 55 yalms a minute departing at 5:03 pm est from manahawken nj, at the same moment a sharktopus is departing from tibet traveling at standard sharktopus speeds, who would be the first to do the dishes? :
the first to do the dishes would be the last one there Very Happy

are you a cheertator? :
From what ive grasped about american culture - cheertators are only good for one thing... ;D the answer is no - im not

4+11+? :
questionable 15

most important spell in a rdm spell list?
Refresh

would you be willing to play ffxiv to save sombodys life in rl? :
furthermore - id be willing to play it so much as to endanger my own

"hey guys, this mob kinda drops this one thing that like i kinda wants if nobody else wants" is a quote from what current sharktopus member? :
I hope i find out soon enough.

zlokava~

Back to top Go down